We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Email Entry Not Placed in SOST From SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Laurie_Severt on Aug 11 at 4:14 PM
I am triggering an output from transaction code ZKM1 that creates and email with subject and body but not attachment.

I am using the FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 to create the email in SAPCONNECT. I have COMMIT_WORK = 'X'.

I can see everything get created but I do not see the entry in SOST.

Earlier in my trials, I was executing RSCONN01 after the FM. When RSCONN01 was in my program, I would get an email in SOST. I removed RSCONN01 because we already have a job that runs in background to send SAPCONNECT communications.

Is there another program that should be called in addition to the FM to actually get the email entry into SOST?

I have researched this extensively and am obviously not entering the right terms in my search.

we are using Netweaver 7.40, ECC 6.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Laurie_Severt  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language