We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Extended Withholding Tax Configuration

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Shihab
on Nov 5 at 12:00 PM
Hi friend,
Business place and section code is mandatory of reporting purpose and also check whether your configuration is correct. We can generate report only if we have maintained number range properly.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: TFXELLIOTT
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 2:36 PM
Subject: Extended Withholding Tax Configuration

We recently activated Extended Withholding Tax for one of our companies in the US. The requirement for doing this was to report 1042s for that company. The remaining US companies are still using the Classic Withholding. My problem is that I am not able to generate 1099 Withholding Tax (S_P00_07000134 ) with the Extended WH, but I am able to generate 1099 Withholding Tax (S_P00_07000134 ) for other companies where Extended Withholding Tax is not activated.
I am able to generate 1042 data with the EWT, but not 1099's.

I have exhausted all means of research of OSS notes, and SAP documentation on Extended Withholding tax Configuration, White Papers, etc. with testing changes to the configuration settings with no success.

I have entered and paid invoices, I have followed SAP note 336590 (Withholding Tax Configuration for 109 MISC, and cannot determine what is causing the problem.

I am not concerned at the present with getting forms to print, I just want to get data when I generate the 1099 Withholding Tax report for the company using the EWT.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language