We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Error ME083 Automatic PR from a PM Order For External Services

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Nelaccs on Mar 23 at 11:52 AM
I´m creating a PM order for external services and I need create an automatic PR, but SAP displays error message ME083: "Enter Document Type".

In SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Maintenance and Service Orders > General Data > Define Account Assignment Cat. and Document Type for Purchase Requisitions, I assigned a PR Document Type to Order category 30.

I created a contract, I assigned it to the PM order at external processing operation detail, and I select services line at "Services" tab.

What is missing?

On other hand, when I review message ME083 description, it has multiple descriptions:
"Enter G/L account" or "Enter Document Type".

Thank you in advance!
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Nelaccs  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language