We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Use Existing Functionality In SAP Which Controls Loan Repayment.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Sumit on Nov 3 at 1:36 AM
Hello All,

I have some query relating to loans management and I need your suggestions on that. Following are the points on which I need your suggestions.
User wants to view the repayment loans (Period wise) with interest of this loans.
For example, if partner/employee takes $100,000.00 loan, then report should show the loan balances based on the principle payment (payment made by partner/employee) for each period until loan gets cleared.
The idea of the report is, finance team should know that how many repayments left and how many payments made (Principle payments) so far.
I am not sure on how we can achieve this functionality in standard SAP so I need help of all of you on the above mentioned issue. I did some research and found that we have infotype 45 which contains details about loans but I don't want to use. I want to use any existing functionality for the same in Loans Management.
Please let me know in case of any further information required from my side.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Sumit  

achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language