We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] To Inquire FS for a Certain Period

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from brown123 on Oct 23 at 8:07 PM
Dear Ron Roberts

First of all, thank you for your response.

By BS type, I meant the "balance sheet type" function that is available from "Special evaluations" tab which can be found when you enter the transaction code "f.01"

I fully understood what you meant .
But from another post which could be found from this website someone said that if I choose "2" of the "balanse sheet type" which is "flow of funds analysis", I can get a financial statement for a certain period (as already mentioned in my main text above, e.g 01/06/14~30/06/14).

But the type "2" does not display all the G/L accounts available in the chart of accounts I selected.
So I want to know if there is anyway to make this display the account for me.
(There is also type 3, which displays all the accounts available in COA and use Flow of funds analysis. However if I choose type "3" some accounts, even though it is expense type account, display cumulated amount e.g from 01/01/2014~30/06/2014.)

Thank you
Regards

---------------Original Message---------------
From: brown123
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:56 PM
Subject: To Inquire FS for a Certain Period

Hello, my boss asked me to find a way to only inquire FS for a specific period (e.g. for only June 14)
So I used f.01 and from there I changed the BS type to "2-flow of funds analysis" and used alternative period for June(2014-06-01 to 2014-06-30). However, after I've done all this I realized there are some G/L accounts omitted compare to the standard one. How can I fix this problem other than changing the BS type to 3?
(BS type 3 gives me all the G/L accounts list I want, but for some reason some G/L a/c are showing the cumulated balance up to the period I inquire)

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
brown123  

Finance Accounting/Controller
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language