We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-crm] Different View, Component And Context ID in Different Systems (DEV, QA and PROD)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from SM_SAP_CRM on Sep 29 at 5:29 AM
Hi All,
I am facing a very critical situation in my project where interaction log under activities are showing different view, component and context ID in different systems (DEV, QA and PROD).
Initially it was absolutely fine but someone has done some changes in DEV and has transported the same to QA but not to PROD. Thus, now, the PROD is behaving fine but DEV and QA is showing different behavior.
In Web UI, when I go to Activities-->Interaction Log (create)-->customer visit/dealer visit (any transaction under interaction log), in PROD, the page is in create mode; but, in DEV and QA ,it is in display mode. When I click on EDIT in DEV/QA, it gets changed to input mode but all other assignment blocks are disappearing and only 'General Data' and 'Notes' assignment blocks stay.
When I press 'F2', I see in DEV:
Package: CRM_UIU_BT_ACTIVITY
Application Component: CRM-BTX-ACT
Active Enhancement Set: ZPQD
Enhancement State: SAP Standard
UI Component: BT126H_CALL
View: BT126H_CALL/SCEditDetailsEF
Comp. Usage: CUBT126HCALL
Object Type: BT126_CALL
Subobject Type: YVIS
Config. origin/Label origin: Standard Configuration
Context ID: 6BA58799D0EB6BB46E23F2A1B38B17DA01997024

When I press 'F2', I see in PROD:
Package: CRM_UIU_BT_ACTIVITY
Application Component: CRM-BTX-ACT
Active Enhancement Set: ZPQD
Enhancement State: Enhanced
UI Component: BT126H_CALL
View: BT126H_CALL/SCDetails
Comp. Usage: CUBT126HCALL
Object Type: BT126_CALL
Subobject Type: YVIS
Config. origin/Label origin: Customer Configuration
Context ID: ABC7F39BE1D175B5C8F7849B528CCFE8204A6973

Now, the problem is that we don't have any CRM technical consultant and I am CRM functional consultant and the client has asked me to solve the issue. Please help me in detail to resolve the issue. Please let me know how I can make all the three systems identical and make them in sync. Your early response is highly appreciated.

BR,
SM
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
SM_SAP_CRM  

Consultant
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language