We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Error Data File is an Old Version - Not Accessing Current Version

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Chuster on Sep 17 at 8:58 AM
I made an upgrade to EHP7. During the upgrade, I had to create a new tablespace of 80 G. I created this tablespace and my datafiles where created in the following path /oracle/SID/sapdata5. Every datafile was of 20G, but the last datafile that I had to create to get 80G I could not created it in the path /oracle/SID/sapdata5 because this filesystem was of 60 G, so I created the datafile in the path /oracle/SID/sapdata5, and I made a link in this path (/oracle/SID/sapdata5). The link points to another filesystem that had enough space (/misc/logsoracle).

Now, once I have finished my upgrade, I have got more space in /oracle/SID/sapdata5, so now, I can move my datafile to my right path. So I have stop the system, and made an unlink from the path /oracle/SID/sapdata5 , and apply the command "cp" from the /misc/logsoracle to the path that we have all datafiles /oracle/SID/sapdata5.

The problem now is, when we made a backup it generates an error due to this datafile that I had move.
This is the error:

BR0301E SQL error -1122 at location BrTspBackAlter-3, SQL statement:
'/* BRBACKUP */ ALTER DATABASE BEGIN BACKUP'
ORA-01122: database file 29 failed verification check
ORA-01110: data file 29: '/oracle/PSL/sapdata5/sr3740_5/sr3740.data5'
ORA-01208: data file is an old version - not accessing current version
BR0280I BRBACKUP time stamp: 2014-09-17 00:53:17
BR0316E 'Alter database begin backup' failed

How can I resolve this error?

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Chuster  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language