We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-career] SAP Certification

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Ajay_Sood on Sep 19 at 9:39 AM
In short and simple words, I will recommend 'Cloud for Customer', it's a cloud version of CRM from SAP. New thing is always IN. Being a CRM consultant myself having around a decade of experience I will say, SAP CRM on premise is a saturated product with less demand than the consultants already present in the market. You may not able to get the trainers of this product easily as it's quite new in the market but the future is Cloud thus it is bound to grow up.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: bnaveen6
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:32 AM
Subject: SAP Certification

I am graduate with 5 years of experience in Business Development ( Inside Sales ) i would like to do the certification if anybody can guide me which module is suitable for me to go for, because i worked CRM in my company i,e zoho crm and i have 70 to 80% knowledge on that. I have enquired with ATos and other institute also, in other institutes they are charging 16 to 18 k for training and Atos is charging as course fee 3 60 000 can anybody with the real good answers why atos is charging more and which module is suitable for me.Its really helpfull for me to take decision, I am not rich guy to pay for atos go for a certification with them but its my career.If real good answers from everybody which will help me to take a decision.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Ajay_Sood  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language