We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] SAP Router Issue

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from ashwaniktyagi on Sep 19 at 1:26 PM
Hi,

can you check on SIDADM user logon on the system or you can also check on
domain administrator id?
Regards
Ashwani

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Ian_ni
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:36 AM
Subject: SAP Router Issue

Knowie Sta.Maria I have checked the t-code SM59. I got the following error:

Logon: Cancel
Error Details: Name or Password is incorrect. Please re-enter


We have just upgraded to SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP11. I am trying to
complete the follow-up activities but am having issues that have led me to the SAP Router configuration query I had. Could you possibly help me with this as well?

I am following documentation from https://websmp203.sap-
ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000783682011E.

Firstly, when running SOLMAN_SETUP transaction I get the following
error:

"500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible. (termination:
RABAX_STATE)"

I have tried to activate all AGS service & Webdynpro under transaction
SICF.

I have also followed SAP note 1972327. When trying to implement
this SAP note I come across the next error:

"Error during RFC connection to SAP, cannot update SAP note.
Error during RFC connection to SAP, cannot update SAP Note
Message no. SCWN421

Diagnosis
Before SAP Notes are implemented, the system checks whether they are
the
latest version or whether they have been changed by SAP since they were
last downloaded.

System Response
The system was unable to check the SAP Notes since it could not create
an RFC connection to SAP.

Procedure
If you still want to implement the SAP Notes, you may proceed to do so.
If not, cancel the implementation.
"
It is my basic understanding that the RFC connection comes from the SAP Router, hence why we are trying to get it running.
I also get this error when trying to implement any note.

I am not sure these issues are connected but thought I would mention it just in case they were.
As I said I am very new to SAP Solution Manager and SAP Router so require assistance.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
ashwaniktyagi  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language