We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] SAP Query Invoices Based On VFV - How to Sign Amounts?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from AGJ_Besac on Aug 26 at 11:58 AM
Hi Stephen,

At least at Invoice Item lines level (but same at Header level):
VBRP-NETWR Net value of the billing item in document currency
VBRP-MWSBP Tax amount in document currency

I checked with SAP transaction ZSE50 and saw that my amounts were not signed - that gave my a gap in my results when comparing.
It depends on the 'Billing type' (VBRK-FKART) or maybe 'SD document category' (VBRK-VBTYP).
Here is the list (sorry, it's in French):
Billing type: Sign SD Doc category:
F1 Facture + M Facture
FERR Erreur Sortie Marcha + M Facture
G2 Note de cr?dit - O Avoir
GU Note de cr?dit - O Avoir
L2 Note de d?bit + P Note de D?bit
RE Note cr?dit: Retours - O Avoir
S1 Annulation facture - N Annulation Facture
S2 Annulat. note cr?dit + S Annulation Avoir
SG Ann. Cr?dit + S Annulation Avoir
SL Credit Memo Cancel - N Annulation Facture
SU Annulation facture - N Annulation Facture
SU1 Annulation facture - N Annulation Facture
UT Facture Outillages + P Note de D?bit
UT1 Fact. Outillages (2) + M Facture

But we have 104 billing types... I've found those 14 currently used in our company.
I don't know how many Categories exist.

Thanks a lot for your help...
Agn?s

---------------Original Message---------------
From: AGJ_Besac
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:01 AM
Subject: SAP Query Invoices Based On VFV - How to Sign Amounts?

Hi,

I made a Query with SQ01, based on logical DB VFV, but the amounts are not signed.
I checked everywhere but didn't find a way to have the sign of each amount, or a code saying + or - or at least, the table giving this information (and the way to join it)

NB: I'm new in SAP Queries, and in addition, I've no authorization to use ABAP code; but if I can extract a code + / - (or D / C) it will be OK.

I already made researches with google, but found "you've to calculate it" ; but how ?

Thanks a lot for all the help you'll provide me...

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
AGJ_Besac  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language