We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Down Payment without purchase order, but with WBS element

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Egberto_Alves on May 6 at 11:57 AM
Hi,
I need post a Donw payment without purchase order, but with WBS element. I defined default cost element for donw payment (trx OKEP), actvated PM in controlling Area (trx OKKP) and created, value category (trx OPI1 and OPI2).
But, until this time I can see only in cost element, I?d like to see this post in Trx CJI3.

Please, help me...what more can I do?

Regads,
Egberto de M. Alves
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Egberto_Alves  

achievement
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language