We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] System Error in Table KNVL, Customer License

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Sunny on Feb 19 at 11:24 AM
Thanks Baker for you response but there is nothing in ST22 for this error. Sometimes it is taking two to three attempts to create record in this field. I've also tried deleting and re adding it and it seems to work most of the time.
Can you think about anything else?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sunny
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 5:51 PM
Subject: System Error in Table KNVL, Customer License

System Error in Table KNVL, Customer License

Hello Gurus,
I created a record for new customer in XD01; I didn't have his License # so I created the license record without any number. I entered Pending in place of License #.
Now, I am trying to update customer License # in UTX2 tax category but getting an error which says
"Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "JJim".

I went in SBWP- Workspace to see the email in my inbox and I see the following message.

Update was terminated
System ID P01
Client 018
User JJIM
Transaction XD02
Update Key 089C8AE32EE7F1E1B067005056BA24DC
Generated 15.02.2014, 11:21:03
Completed 15.02.2014, 11:21:04
Error Info System error in table KNVL, account 714426 when deleting

Path:
XD02 -> Customer Sales Area Data -> Billing Document -> Tax Category UTX2 -> Licenses

I can delete the email and bypass the error but can anybody help me out to understand why this is happening or what I am doing wrong with table KNVL?

Thank you,
Sunny

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Sunny  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language