We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] DME Tree Configuration

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Darank on Feb 10 at 5:07 AM
Check in DMEE --> Source fields for application node --> Payment Medium: Prepared Data for Payment -->
Payment Medium: Payer-->Issuer on the Form.

Darank

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Godavari_SAP
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 9:46 PM
Subject: DME Tree Configuration

Hello Friends - I am trying to create DME Tree, taking SAP_EXAMPLE as reference.

For one element - Account number (Mapping procedure as Structure field), I am trying to pick up field AUST1 from FPAYHX. However I do not see this field AUST1 from FPAYHX. When I check in SE11, I can see that field.

Can you please guide me how to pull that field from that structure to this element.

Please let me know the best way to pull the fields from Structures, if Mapping procedure is Structure field.
I had a little difficulty in finding out the field here.

Thanks

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Darank  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language