We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] Any Consideration Adding Custom Fields to Standard Tables?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from neobat on Feb 25 at 5:13 PM
Hi John,

Can you elaborate more on custom tables?
If I do custom tables then how can I maintain the relationship with the material number. Not between tables but in the GUI. For example if I maintain MM02 and want to update the custom fields that are in this custom table, can I do that?

Thanks,
neo

---------------Original Message---------------
From: neobat
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 2:36 PM
Subject: Any Consideration Adding Custom Fields to Standard Tables?

Hi everybody,

I have appended a structure in MARA a long time ago to add 10 new custom
fields
and so far good with development with screens and performance while users
using MM01/MM02.

Now I have a similar requirement to add close to 50 fields (don't ask why)
to MARA again
my questions should I added them to the same structure I created a long
time ago
or should I append a new structure?

My other question is there any issue on me keep adding new fields?
Performance or any other issue?

Any other consideration on adding fields to standard tables?

Thanks,
neo

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
neobat  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language