We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] SAP Module for a Project Manager Of Lighting and Lighting Controls

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from anjlisapsd on Feb 19 at 5:19 AM
Hi,

There are many modules in SAP.

Like if you have business knowledge in area of supply chain you can go for
SAP SD, or Stock management than you can go for MM module, or if you are CA
than you can go for FI module, or if you handle Customer relationship than
you can go for CRM.

So like this there are so many modules in SAP.

Regards,
Anjli

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kashyap
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:49 AM
Subject: SAP Module for a Project Manager Of Lighting and Lighting Controls

Hi,

This is Kashyap , I am working as a Project Manager in the field of lighting and lighting controls (Energy Management Field). I do have a 4 years of work experience in this field. Apart from Project Management, I also take part in business development activities and in domestic logistics activities of my product portfolio. I have couple of questions (as I am not from the software background)

1. Am I eligible to take the SAP certification examination?
2. Which SAP module would be better for my career growth?

I would be very thankful if someone can guide me on this matter. Thank you ahead of the time.

Best Regards
Kashyap

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
anjlisapsd  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language