We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] Deletion of Controlling Area

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from jpadmavathi99 on Feb 19 at 10:55 PM
Hi,

Please check the vendor invoice posted. Are you posting to any cost object
while posting to vendor invoice such as Cost center, Internal order or GL
created as cost element.

In such cases you have to assign the company code to controlling area so
that the values will flow from FI to CO.

Regards,
Padmavathi

---------------Original Message---------------
From: vkanswal12
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:02 PM
Subject: Deletion of Controlling Area

Dear FICO Experts,
I am student of SAP fico module. I have created a controlling area. For deletion of controlling area I have to go through same process as I created :- IMG---. enterprise structure--definition--controlling--maintain controlling area. Then a popup window open there I have selected (Copy, Delete, Check Controlling Area ) then ORGANISATIONAL OBJECT CONTROLLING AREA window opened where I clicked on delete symbol. After that delete pop up window open where I select the controlling area and deleted it. My question is when i booked vendor invoice or customer invoice then error comes Assign a controlling area to company code LPU1. Here my company code is LPU1 and my controlling area name was also LPU1. I have attached the screen shot of error.
Is my deletion process is right? Please help me here; I am fully stuck.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
jpadmavathi99  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language