We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] Mobile Number Update in ADR2 Table Through ORDERS Idoc

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from pritamkrdas1977 on Apr 30 at 5:02 AM
Hi Friends,

I am currently working in a scenario where I have to create a sales order using ORDERS idoc. I am using a one-time customer here & capturing customer address(shipping address) for each transaction. In doing so, I have an requirement of capturing the mobile number of customer, I am using E1EDKA1-TELF2 in idoc for mobile number, but its not updating ADR2 table with the mobile number.
But I can manually put the mobile number while creating the sales order for that same one-time customer using VA01 & its updates ADR2.
Kindly let me know if anyone have encountered this issue in past, how can I resolved this? Is there any exit?

Regards,
Pritam Das
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
pritamkrdas1977  

Pritam Das
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language