We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Report Implementation via SE38

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Laert on Apr 12 at 5:41 AM
Neal,

I do understand that this is an ABAP-er thing, but I don't think it would be that difficult to implement those report, so that it explicitly requires an ABAP-er.

Thanks,
Laert

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Laert
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:12 AM
Subject: Report Implementation via SE38

Hi,

According to SAP Note 873466 - COKEY2: Program termination due to data inconsistency
I'm in the case that I've SAP ECC 5 (My SAP_BASIS is SAPKB64017)
So I'm in this case of the Note 4. You are upgrading from Release ECC5.0 to ECC6.0.
When I check table via TCode SE16 I see that at least in one client i've 2 records.
So I need to implement and execute the following reports...
Z_873466_CHECK
Z_873466_REPAIR_COKEY2
Z_873466_REPAIR_POSTINGS
And then after to implement
Z_873466_REPAIR_AFTER_UPGRADE
I can find the source of the reports, I understand that I've to do it manually via tCode SE38.
But here I get stuck.

Can someone help me?
Thanks

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Laert  

Mr
achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language