We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] PO EMail Exit

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from R. N. Wilhite on Apr 18 at 10:49 AM
@Nadim,

Vendor and customer allow multiple to be specified, but only one to be primary. Also they allow individual emails to be marked Deleted/Disabled. Therefore, in invoice, I read the table and add all that are not primary and not disabled.

@Phil,

You can have a new print program for every document type. Therefore, you would have to do this many times. If you ever wanted to change this, then you would be changing it in multiple places.

So anyway, if you use ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST, what structure are you changing the address in? Remember, the structure must obviously be used directly by NAST and allow multiple email addresses, and be accessable to the BADI.

@Pierre,

If I got you right, That is my problem. Additionally, I suggested using an outlook group and also a distribution list to my functional. I was denighed. Common users need to be able to add these, and they don't want to give out those rights, much less teach them, those functions. Can you extend your thoughts in that direction?

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: R. N. Wilhite
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:42 AM
Subject: PO EMail Exit

I need to be able to add additional email addresses to a PO email. I have seen numerous posts about copying the print program so that it can be changed. This would not be acceptable. My requirement is to do so on a more fundamental level, so that every PO is evaluated.

In invoice (VF01) I was able to do a very similar thing with an implicit enhancement in FM SBCOMS_SEND_REQUEST_CREATE. [Anyone who is interested is welcome to email me directly. You will find my Email address on my profile in my Bio. Please do not ask further about it here.] I'm not able to see PO going through that FM however. The obvious difference is that Invoice is a SmartForm and PO is a SAPScript...

So, does anyone have any suggestions on where else I might look, or perhaps some oversight I might be making?

Neal

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
R. N. Wilhite  

Senior Project Manager
34 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language