We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-other] Plant Field in G/L Account Tab in MIRO Transaction

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Vijay24539 on Apr 29 at 3:35 PM
Maybe I am missing something here.

I do not have G/L account tab in MIRO at all. I can see the plant field at
the line item level as a column. I am working in ECC 6.0.
As far as I know G/L account will never be at plant level, it is only at
Company Code. If you have seen this in ECC 5.0 could have been an
enhancement.

Thanks and regards,
Vijay

---------------Original Message---------------
From: R. N. Wilhite
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:33 PM
Subject: Plant Field in G/L Account Tab in MIRO Transaction

I'm not functional for MIRO. My best guess would be that there is new
configuration and it is missing in your new system. I assure you, we are
using ECC6 MIRO just fine and we upgraded from ECC5.

Neal

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Vijay24539  

Project Lead
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language