We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-dev] Expand and Collapse Buttons On ALV Grid (for Classic ALV, not OOP)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from ksantuk on Apr 10 at 11:08 AM
Search it in sap technical. You will find lot of sample programs. We called it as tree structure.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Laurie Severt
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:51 AM
Subject: Expand and Collapse Buttons On ALV Grid (for Classic ALV, not OOP)

Expand and collapse buttons on ALV grid (for classic ALV, not OOP) - I have created an ALV grid program that has subtotals and I want to be able to expand or collapse detail. I cannot find (and I have searched extensively) the code I need to have these buttons (or icons) show up and be used in my grid.
I am using the FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.
We are on ECC 6.I am using classic ALV (as opposed to OOP) because I do not have a complete grasp of OO programming yet.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
ksantuk  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language