We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] How to Use External Number to Create DO Using Bapi

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from arif_mohd_ali on Feb 25 at 10:56 PM
Dear experts,
I have a requirement where I have to create Outbound Delivery order for combining Multiple sales order. I have found the bapi BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC to fulfill the requirement but I want to give the Delivery number as the user uses external number range. How could I use external Delivery number to create the DO using this bapi or can anyone suggest any other bapi or FM which fits my requirement?

Please kindly suggest to me or guide me how I can achieve this task. It would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
arif_mohd_ali  

SAP Senior ABAP Consultant
achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language