We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-dev] How to Use External Number to Create DO Using Bapi

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from R. N. Wilhite on Feb 27 at 10:01 PM
Point 1. It's a BAPI. In my 15 years of ABAP experience, BAPI's
generally work the same way. All I'm suggesting is that you consider
looking for similarities.

Point 2. Hundreds of very experienced ABAPers have seen your request. If
it was something that would not work with the BAPI, don't you think that
someone would have mentioned it?

Point 3. BDC has not been supported since 4.0. It would be a mistake to
give up after so trivial a block.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: arif_mohd_ali
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:47 PM
Subject: How to Use External Number to Create DO Using Bapi

Hi Neal,
Thanks for the help. The below link is about the creation of material using external number but my requirement is to create an Outbound Delivery using a BAPI wherein I have to provide External Delivery number. I have to create a DO using Multiple SO also. I have Google and search on Archives but could not got any clue. The question has been asked, but not answered. I think I need to go for BDC method in this case.

Please kindly suggest to me or guide me. Can I use any BAPI to create DO with Multiple SO using External Delivery Number?


Thanks and regards,
Mohammad Ali

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
R. N. Wilhite  

Senior Project Manager
32 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language