We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-dev] Changing ALV Header During Display

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from desperado20032003 on Feb 19 at 12:13 PM
Hi,
Quite correct. It is the hover over functionality. I always use fieldcategory to define the headers and I use the name of the fields (like Sales order, Material number)?under seltext_l. I never keep them as VBELN, MATNR etc.?I found this question in one of the sites and it intrigued me. As I have never tried this before, I want to know how this is done .

---------------Original Message---------------
From: john.louk
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:58 AM
Subject: Changing ALV Header During Display

What version of SAP are you on? Are you using the Object Oriented version of the ALV Grid? Or, are you using one of the ALV function modules? Are you using the ALV Grid? Are you using a fieldcatalog? Are you defining the fieldcatalog in your code? Or are you using a method or function module to get your field catalog?

Could you provide some snippets of your code?

From what I gather you are asking about the hover over functionality. Is that correct?

I get the hover over in my ALV. And, I have not done anything special to get it. I do define a field catalog.

Cheers



John

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
desperado20032003  

Fresher
achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language