We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] How to Update a Database Table Field (Type Integer) Using NATIVE SQL

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from horacio zapettini on Jan 24 at 6:24 AM
Yes, I think I suggested this in my last statement on my first answer:
"6. is there another exec sql updating fields on u_cars_sap in the same sequence after this update? Perhaps you'd need a database commit work (or stuff like that) after that update (we faced that issue in a long sequence of inserts/updates once. The statement depends on the underlying database server. "

On the other hand, you can post questions anytime you want. I'm not the only one that has worked with exec sql. I have the chance of playing a lot with it because we have a couple of legacy systems we need to query from SAP (our hr system and our farm's system) Both are running on oracle.

Regards from Argentina
Horacio

---------------Original Message---------------
From: andchi
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:23 AM
Subject: How to Update a Database Table Field (Type Integer) Using NATIVE SQL

Hi Horacio,
Sorry for the delay but I was not in my work.
Finally the solution was to execute commit work....

EXEC SQL.
commit
ENDEXEC.
Thanks at all for your help.
I believe that we will need your help again because the native sl is something new for me.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
horacio zapettini  

12 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language