We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: RE:[sap-dev] Table Control Loop in PAI

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from horacio zapettini on Dec 5 at 12:52 PM
Trish,
For the records... although I suggested the term drunk, at most ... I drink a glass of good red patagonian wine or stuff like that on sundays...:).

I think you've stated another Murphy's law: "Just wondering why when the program is drunk I get the hangover headache" :).

Trish: users are like little dogs. You must train them to do what you want them to do.... If you tell them: you better go this way because there are some restrictions we can force... or if you tell them we work this way and later (when I have more free time) we'll get a better approach... you're training them ... just like pets ....

BTW, I wrote the previous post with that idea in mind (that is giving you a hint, and also putting smiles in some of our peers faces) You know we spend more time with this stuff than with our families and with our friends. Even worse, sometimes even if we leave the office, the problem still goes around in our heads for hours... An smile, a joke, even a word out of context is enough to change your mood and change the way you look at the problem. And I've found out that that change is often enough to help you with a solution.

And... of course... I was laughing while writing both mails.

Hope you solve the problem.

Horacio

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Trisha DeVrieze
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:42 AM
Subject: Table Control Loop in PAI

Ahhh, so I need to go home and have a few. :)

I like the term drunk. Just wondering why when the program is drunk I get the hangover headache.

I appreciate the thoughts. I am the only programmer/analyst at my company so I don't have anyone in the building to bounce things off of. And while I am sorry that you guys have experienced this issue, I am thankful to hear that I am not losing my mind - that this really happens, not just to me.

I think you gentlemen are correct and I should just start over and proceed with one step at a time, checking each one individually as I go along.

Horacio - I don't dislike your button idea, the end users are guys who are looking for the least amount of keystrokes as possibly so I definitely need to make it work this way.

Thanks again for all insights, suggestions, and things that made me laugh out loud.

Trish

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
horacio zapettini  

12 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language