We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Error Raising in Material Number and Description

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Deepu on Sep 11 at 12:20 AM
Hi,

No, I am not doing Bapi commit.
Is there any compulsory to do Bapi commit after Bapi calling?

Deepu

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Deepu
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 1:15 AM
Subject: Error Raising in Material Number and Description

Hello Experts,

"The material 000000000000000XXX does not exist or is not activated
No description transferred"


I am creating material number in LSMW through IDOC.
I used function module to generate material number internally. It works fine.
I have searched in net and I implemented.
I kept MSGFN= '001' in both E1MARAM, E1MAKTM for no description error.
But again same errors are coming.

If anyone knows please send me reply.

Thanks in advance,
Deepu

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Deepu  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language