We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] How to Invoice for Partial Materials Used?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from pinkseastar on Aug 8 at 3:10 PM
Hi, I am struggling with an organisation that won't pay me for materials, as my last 3 invoices were wrong. For eg. I bought a large bag of grout but used less that the full bag in case I ran out. I quoted for a medium bag, and that is what i am invoicing for.
They haven't accepted my invoices, and this is their response:
If you've bought extra things with no receipt or used things from your stock then please include this amount on your invoice under 'from own stock', with as close an estimate as possible of how much the items are worth. They need to be listed individually so grout from own stock £3, adhesive from own stock £5 etc. Can you add this to your receipts and get it back to me.

This was my unacceptable invoice:

Materials As Quoted Receipts

Adhesive: BAL mosaic-fix 10kg bag (4m2 cover) £30.99 £30.99
Grout from own stock: Bal Superflex Wide Joint Grout Grey 3.5KG £10.49 £21.99

Is there anyone, or a website with an invoice template that can help, please? Before I tear my hair out? Thanks very much
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
pinkseastar  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language