We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Idoc status 51 with Error : Enter the Document number

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from horacio zapettini on Jul 24 at 5:38 PM
Anirban

After reading your last post, my first idea was to remove it (obviously because I don't know how to help you).
Anyway, IMO, there are lots of possible reasons for the "NO REPLY".

I could give you a few:
1. nobody faced that issue and/or
2. nobody has time to try to see why that error could happen and/or
3. we don't have a way to replicate the problem you're facing and/or ,
4. we can't see the idoc contents (perhaps there is the problem...as you say that the idoc is requesting a document number and that the program is trying to insert a duplicated key... and/or ....
5. ....

If I were you, instead of complaining because I get no answer, I'd start checking if there is an OSS note (just in case... service.sap.com) that describes and perhaps solves my problem (This is because ORDCHG seems to be an standard IDOC). If I can't find a solution there I'd check out the contents of the error (see 4. below).

In my particular case, I've been through 1 to 3. And IMO, 4 is the root of your problem and it's where I'd start looking at.

HTH
Horacio
PS: BTW, what have you done to solve this problem since last thursday?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Anirban Pahari
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: Idoc status 51 with Error : Enter the Document number

Hello Experts,

Why no replies? Please suggest a solution. Really need help!

Regards,
Anirban

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
horacio zapettini  

12 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language