We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] How to Add a Filed XREF3 in the Tab 'Details' of MIRO with IMG Setting?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from kizzangcy on May 16 at 4:35 AM
Hi experts.

I got some little problem to add field XREF3 in the tab "details" of MIRO.

I tried to search some Information to solve this problem, and everyone said this can be solved with User-Exit.

But in the screen-painter already has the field XREF3, so I guess User-Exit will be not working. There is something to display the filed XREF3 in MIRO with Customizing(SPRO).

Am I right?

So, I`m trying to find some solution to solve this problem with Customizing.

If I am wrong, please correct my fault or please give me an advice to solve the problem with Customizing.

I always appreciate you expert`s help.

Thank you.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
kizzangcy  
SAP ERP PP
achievement
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language