We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Running Open PO

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from hoanganh6298 on May 14 at 8:55 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for your advices but unfortunately I don't have authorization to use ME80FN. I try MB5s but I don't know how to use it because it includes all company codes while I just run our company code and I do not find any field on that to select company code. My problem is that I have to run Opened POs list every month but I did not run the Open PO list of the month Sep, Oct, Nov 2011. Now I want to run the Opened PO of that months. My team advice that I should use ME2N, but when select document date, it just the date of PO creative while I want all the PO which were open at that time (Sep ect.,). Such now when I run Opened PO, it shows the list of all POs are opened (include Still be delivery and still be invoiced) at this time, 14 May 2012

Please help, thanks you
Anh

---------------Original Message---------------
From: hoanganh6298
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 11:06 AM
Subject: Running Open PO

Can we run the Open POs for the period in the past? If yes, which Tcode? if it is ME2N, which fields/items to select the period?

Thanks you

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
hoanganh6298  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language