Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from godfreydmello on Apr 2 at 5:22 AM Dear All, We have 6 different plants. I have already extended service SAP number in 3 plants through T.Code MM17 long back. Now I am trying to extened same service SAP # in other balance plant through MM17 but system is not allow me to extend. Could you please forward me solution on this? How I can extend in other 3 plants. Thanks Godfrey
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: kirankumar Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 4:45 AM Subject: One invoice for more than one Delivery Could you make us clear ? Does order has same bill to party and payment terms ...have you checked ? If they are different you will get different documents | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | In the Spotlight Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today. _.____.__ |