We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Where to Map zsegments to Standard Inbound IDOC DESADV. DELVRY03

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Guest
on Nov 12 at 9:20 AM
Hi experts,

I have a scenario that where I need to get extra fields from an Inbound idoc. If I create Zsegments, where do I need to map them? Are there any exits or BADIs to implement this functionality?
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language