Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Go to Tcode Fs00 and remove open item cheq box on cash A/c because cash A/c is not as open item G/L A/c.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Niranjan Yandamuri Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:25 AM Subject: Postings to G/L Accounts with Open Item Management Are Not Permitted HI All, I activated New GL. and when I am trying to post the document, I am getting the below error. The GL used 200100 is Cash A/c (40) Cr Eq Share Capital A/c (50) As Cash A/c requires Clearing, I have activated "Open Item Management". Can you advice me why Its giving me the below mentioned error. Postings to G/L accounts with open item management are not permitted Message no. FAGL_POST_SERVICE012 Diagnosis You use G/L account 200100 in company code RLIF with open item management. However, postings are not permitted to G/L accounts in individual ledgers with open item management. Procedure If you have not yet made any postings to this account and if the account is to be used for closing processes in non-leading ledgers, deactivate the Open Item Management indicator in the company code data for the G/L account. Thanks, Niranjan Yandamuri | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Popular White Papers In the Spotlight SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course. _.____.__ |