We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] T030B

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Silva
on Nov 26 at 11:11 AM
Hi Shilpha,

The system listed the following message: CHANGES TO REPOSITORY OR CROSS CLIENT CUSTOMIZING ARE NOT PERMITTED. So I can't maintain J13.

Thanks,

Claudemir

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Silva
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 9:27 PM
Subject: T030B

Hi

After enter parameters in Tcod F110 in report - Job log overview for job - was listed a error message: "Error in determining posting key T030B account key J13".

I was looking in SPRO and I didn't find anything about Account Key J13. So I don't know from where the system is seeking this information. Please, someone can help me as can I solve this problem?

thanks in advance

Claudemir

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language