We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Validate Line Item in FBCJ

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Care_Bear (Consultant)
on Oct 26 at 3:28 AM
Hi All

I want to control the expense line item to amount 10,000/- and I want to pop up a error message when user save the doc in cash journal. I wrote a validation but it is triggering when I create the follow on docs. Is there any way I can trigger my validation on SAVE.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language