We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-abap] Exporting Spreadsheet

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by HeleneG (SAP Group Head)
on Oct 7 at 11:01 AM
Good day!
I badly need assistance. I don't why but I could not export spreadsheet. When I tried going thru local file - spreadsheet, there are headers but the other details like the doc date range, when it was exported, the dynamic list display did not appear Receiving error "Filter criteria, sorting, totals and subtotals are not taken into account." I have searched for resolutions but I am still getting same result. Sap Error is 0K-064. One solution given was Tcode CS12. Was told to go to Top Menu - settings - layout, change, select, save, Manage options. But CS12 is explode BOM multi-level BOM.

One other solution was go to SA38: input program SALV_BS_ADMIN_MAINTAIN but whether SA38 or SE38, it says program does not exist.

Initially when I was trying to export a report using spreadsheet, this appeared " Save XSL list object in SAPoffice. Name for list object: ALVXXL01. Then there is Title for SAP office that I need to fill up but when I tried to enter it, it is trying to save in my laptop.

Then I read that spreadsheet passes data across the XXL interface. Prerequisite is to install this program. Is the instruction to install the XXL interface? There is also instruction to Perform the function !i20.gif!when you want to transfer data to the XXL interface. But I don't know how to proceed.

Problem is I used to have that function, to export using spreadsheet. I don't know what happened today as I cannot do it now. I was trying to change my settings, going to alt f12, etc. Did I click something which resulted to this.

Please please help.

Thank you so much
=
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language