We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] Standard Program Enhancement

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by gkgoh
on Oct 7 at 11:01 AM
Yes Robert, I have tried before. I checked sy-cprog, sy-repid, sy-tcode, etc. but it does not tell me the calling program/tcode. Thanks!

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gk goh
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: Standard Program Enhancement

Hi guys,

I would like to add in some additional logics to transaction FB1S using the implicit enhancement. My Z program will call FB1S using the call transaction command. As FB1S should be used by other standard SAP programs as well, how can I program it in such a way that only execute my additional logics in FB1S if it is called by my Z program? If it is called by other programs, it will just ignore my added logics. Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks,
gk

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language