Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Is your issue solved? Dinesh
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Anand Xavier Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 1:06 AM Subject: Netweaver Business Client 3.0 Login Error Hi, I'm trying to configure the SAP NWBC3.0 in my system. I've successfully installed the NWBC into the system in which my SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4 is installed and running on Windows Server 2008 Standard. The NWBC 3.0 is configured on server and when we attempt to connect through NBWC Desktop client (Gui) with correct credentials. It just blanks out the username/password field but if we enter the incorrect credentials the screen returns an error saying wrong client/password/username. I have installed the NWBC Desktop client on server and tried logging in, it works fine. Regards, Anand Xavier | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | dineshkumarvs SAP Basis Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course. _.____.__ |