We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] Delivery Split Using PO as a Combination Criteria

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Juan_Tamad (ABAP Developer)
on Oct 17 at 8:54 PM
Hi Dave, thanks for your reply. I created two NB_Standard PO. I already debugged this and the zukrl contains the dist. channel and division then I added the value of the PO which you have seen on my post. I'm not sure if this is overridden by the config. What I know is that when the value of zukrl differs, then it will create another delivery but it didn't. Any ideas?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Juan_Tamad
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 5:09 AM
Subject: Delivery Split Using PO as a Combination Criteria

Hi, I have a requirement to create one delivery per PO. I already added the logic below but still delivery doesn't split.


FORM daten_kopieren_906.

PERFORM check_fda_certificate.
PERFORM daten_kopieren_302.
*-->Start of insert
IF XKOMDLGN-ADRNR_WE EQ 'XXXXX'.
likp-zukrl 4(10) = XKOMDLGN-VGBEL.
ENDIF.
*-->End of insert

ENDFORM.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language