We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-abap] Function Module to Print Solix_tab

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by manas_sahoo
on Sep 29 at 5:58 AM
Hi All,

We have a requirement to print a pdf document automatically through code which is stored as an attachment in a document. So I have used the FM SCMS_DOC_READ to read the content of an attachment and then used CRM_SVY_DB_CONVERT_HEXTAB2HEX and then CRM_SVY_DB_CONVERT_HEX2HEXTAB' to convert the output into TYPE SOLIX_TAB .

So now I am looking for a function module which can send this to the SAP printer. I came across PRINT_OTF FM which is very similar to what I want, but the importing parameters are of different format, so I cant use it.

Can you please let me know any possible solution for this issue ?

Regards,
Manas.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language