We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Error in SAP SM 4.0 Installation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by QiYanLei
on Sep 10 at 11:55 AM
It's simple.
It's because you installed the SAP in an isolated computer.
If you connect it to the intranet, you can reach your server in another computer. It should be OK.
I met this problem before and solved this way.
qi yanlei

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sekhar
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:15 AM
Subject: Error in SAP SM 4.0 Installation

Yeah I have given administrative privileges to the usr folder but still I am getting the same error.Help me in this issue.ThanQ

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language