We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] How to export character set

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by akulak (SAP Basis Administrator)
on Jun 17 at 4:12 AM
Hi All
I have printer character set 9602 in my SAP ECC system.
My SAP system version is 7.0 support package level is 16
I need to export printer character set 9602.
I ran RSCP0025 to download printer character set 9602 but I'm not asked where to download it.
I'm not sure if I could download it and if I could, it is downloaded to where.
Can you help me for this way or can you suggest another way?

Regards

Ayse
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language