We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-mm] Partner determination in Vendor Master and Purchasing Document

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by kalyan (MM Consultant)
on Jun 21 at 3:37 AM
Dear HT

Thanks for your reply.

HT, First I would like to tell you I am very new to this concept.. I made the
below settings as mentioned earlier. Now honestly, I dont know how to test
it and confirm the settings what done is correct.

I tested with the following scenario, ie: My Ordering address is different
than the Vendor Used in PO. But the Invoice Party same as Vendor..

Can you please tell me first, the settings what I done as mentioned in my
earlier mail is correct for the scenarios as well.

How to test the above settings are working perfectly. Please help me.

Kalyan

---------------Original Message---------------
From: ha_tran
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 6:33 PM
Subject: Partner determination in Vendor Master and Purchasing Document

Hi,

You can be able to flexibly set different vendor number for different partner function in both vendor master (and then PO through vendor master). As soon as this is available in your system, then you have achieved your objectives.

Cheers,
HT

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language