We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] MaxDb Database Studio 7.8 - Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by endoramax
on May 1 at 9:07 AM
Hi Experts ,

I installed Netveawer 7.02 on MaxDB 7.8. I want to manage Maxdb with database studio. I installed maxdb database studio 7.8 x64. It hasn't worked for a weeks. I installed Java 1.5 32bit, 64 bit and 1.6 32bit-64bit . I get error " Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError".

I set JAVA_HOME various java version and I start dbstuido.exe -vm "Java Path" but it get same error.

What can we do?

Thanks.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language