We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Fixed Assets Error : E613 SYST: You cannot determine the period for rule Z5 to INTERN-0000

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by shabhashisayyed
on May 30 at 9:38 AM
Hi gurus;

could any one assist me while i'm practising the error msg is coming, "E613 syst: you cannot the period for rule zn to intern - 00001 - 0000

---------------Original Message---------------
From: nilabh
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:25 PM
Subject: Fixed Assets Error : E613 SYST: You cannot determine the period for rule Z5 to INTERN-0000

Fixed Assets Error : E613 SYST: You cannot determine the period for rule Z5 to INTERN-0000

Whenever I try to create AuC, I get the following error

E613 SYST: You cannot determine the period for rule Z5 to INTERN-0000

We use the nonstandard Fiscal Year which runs from May to April and is non-Calendar Year.

OA84 was executed and the Period Control was generated. Still I keep getting this error message. ( Z5 and 2007, 2008 combinations). The generation was successful and I could save the entries.

Yet I keep getting this message. I get the same message when I try to move costs from Internal Order to a Fixed Asset.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Visit IBM's Leveraging IT Services Briefing Center. Register now and learn how to deliver smarter security & resiliency.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language