We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] MaxDb Database Studio 7.8 - Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Robin Haettich (Lead Solution Architect)
on May 1 at 9:37 AM
Hello,
https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/cYDxB
SAP Notes:
1464618
1360996
1097311
1307100
The JDK versions supported are outlined (1097311).
I would install JDK, not "only" JRE.

With best regards
Robin

---------------Original Message---------------
From: endoramax
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: MaxDb Database Studio 7.8 - Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi Experts ,

I installed Netveawer 7.02 on MaxDB 7.8. I want to manage Maxdb with database studio. I installed maxdb database studio 7.8 x64. It hasn't worked for a weeks. I installed Java 1.5 32bit, 64 bit and 1.6 32bit-64bit . I get error " Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError".

I set JAVA_HOME various java version and I start dbstuido.exe -vm "Java Path" but it get same error.

What can we do?

Thanks.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Robin Haettich
SAP Basis Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language