We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Material not created correctly

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Nonsymous
on Apr 11 at 1:12 AM
Background:
At the moment we are adding a lot of new spare parts to our system (approx 500-1000). I created the 1st one, tested it by creating a dummy PO in the test system and made sure it was working.

I then, in an effort of heroic stupidity, copied this material, changing only the name and storage bin (only visiting the data storage 1 view) for about 500 new inventory parts - without testing to make sure it worked. Now when I create a dummy PO for any of these materials (except the first - that works fine) it tells me the item is not maintained in purchasing. Problem is, when I try to modify the material in MM02, it won't let me go to any tab except for General Plant Data / Storage 1 & 2 and the Storage Location Stock views.

Is there a way for me to visit these views and maintain the relevant data, or am I going to have to disable all of these product codes and recreate them, each time chanting "I must test everything" in an effort to ensure I do not make such a mistake again.

Any help, and humorous chastisement, is appreciated.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language