We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Balance sheet items in PCA

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Roshanvn
on Apr 29 at 3:39 AM
Dear Sir,

Please help me to get AR/AP in to Balance Sheet Account of A profit
Center Group.

Here I have defined the company code as 000
under this 4 plants are present ie. 2000 3000 4000 5000.
under each plant 4 divisions are present ie; 2100 2200 2300 2400.etc

now my client require P&L A/c at 2100 2200 2300 2400 etc

balance sheet at 2000 3000 4000 etc

I have defined 2100 2200 2300 2400 etc as profit center & 2000 3000
4000 etc as Profit center Group

I am getting the Asset Materials in this Balance Sheet but I need to
get AR/Ap in this balance sheet.

T Code is S_ALR_87013340.

Kindly help,

Thanks in advance


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language