Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
You need to run transactions F.5D and 1KEK so that the open items are split and assigned to the relevant profit centers. Once these are completed, postings are generated in PCA tables. You can then get the AR/AP values in the PCA reports. Luxman Shankar CMA
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Roshanvn Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 3:40 AM Subject: Balance sheet items in PCA Dear Sir, Please help me to get AR/AP in to Balance Sheet Account of A profit Center Group. Here I have defined the company code as 000 under this 4 plants are present ie. 2000 3000 4000 5000. under each plant 4 divisions are present ie; 2100 2200 2300 2400.etc now my client require P&L A/c at 2100 2200 2300 2400 etc balance sheet at 2000 3000 4000 etc I have defined 2100 2200 2300 2400 etc as profit center & 2000 3000 4000 etc as Profit center Group I am getting the Asset Materials in this Balance Sheet but I need to get AR/Ap in this balance sheet. T Code is S_ALR_87013340. Kindly help, Thanks in advance | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | luxman_shankar SAP Accounting Enthusiast
Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |